Mauldin High School News - May 29
Final week of 2011-12 school year.
From Mauldin High School:
Media Center Summer Hours
9a.m. to 1p.m.
Closed July 2 & August 13
Check out books (due the 1st day of school), pay debts or stop in to read or use a computer!
Summer Hours – Main Office
June 6 – August 16
Monday – Thursday 7:30 – 5:30
Closed August 13
Volunteer Hours to Shawn Price – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your volunteer hours for your organization/club's volunteer hours for second semester to Shawn Price. Thank you!
Congratulations to Youth Leadership Greenville Nominees
Congratulations to Nikita Deshpande, Zach Girvin, and Christian Monsalve who have been selected to participate in the 2012-2013 Greenville Youth Leadership Program sponsored by the Greenville Chamber of Commerce.
MHS Summer Cheer Camp – June 18 - 21
It's time to......CHEER
Mauldin High School Cheer Camp 2012
June 18 - June 21
9:00 - 11:30a.m. daily in MHS Gym
Camp Showcase - June 21st 10:00a.m.
Open for ages 5 to 13 years old.
Campers are in age appropriate groups.
Camp is focused on learning cheers, chants and stunts while having fun.
Includes instruction, T-Shirt and group photo
$65 for 1 camper
$120 for 2 siblings
$165 for 3 siblings
Registrations received after June 15th will be subjected to a $5 late fee.
Visit http://www.mauldincheer.org/cheer-camp-2012/registration to register online
GoMavs.net Looking for Volunteers!
GoMavs.net is recruiting for the 2012-2013 school year. If you can volunteer to work on a team page for the fall, winter, or spring sports please contact Sandy Lawson at email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>. Parents who worked on the page this year will have first dibs on next year’s page. We really need a football parent to step up and cover the team next year, please consider it
2013 Senior Portraits
* Piedmont Portraits will take 2013 senior portraits at MAULDIN HS on July 24, 25, 26, 30, and 31
* Appointment cards will be mailed at the end of June to the address on file with guidance.
* Piedmont Portrait MUST take your portrait to be in the yearbook. You are not required to purchase from them.
* Dress: drapes and tuxedo will be provided.
* You may have a change of clothes for your personal picture
* Sitting fee: $15.00 payable the day of portrait sitting
* Make up portraits will be at Mauldin HS on September 11 from 2 – 7pm
* Piedmont Portrait is locally owned by Keith Simpson (834-4261) in Travelers Rest, SC
2013 Senior Page
- Yearbook staff will mail forms in July to the address on file with guidance as of May 1
- FORMS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE ON THE MHS WEB PAGE
- Deadline for senior page purchase is August 31
- Contact Mrs. Beth Ward with any questions at:email@example.com