Crime Blotter: Mauldin Police Department
Crimes and incidents reported to Mauldin Police from Nov. 2-5.
The following information consists of the most noteworthy incidents reported to the Mauldin Police Department from Nov. 2-5:
- Assault and battery 2nd degree — Marsh Creek Drive and Sea Oats Inlet
- Assault and battery 3rd degree — 540 Wentworth Street
- Motor vehicle theft — 717 North Main Street
- Motor vehicle theft — 707 Lamboil Street
- Vandalism of property — 627 North Main Street
- Malicious damage to personal property — 540 Wentworth Street
- Vandalism of property — 299 Miller Road, Apt. 98
- Vandalism of property — 312 Surrywood Drive
- Simple possession of marijuana — 208 BiLo Blvd.
- Simple possession of marijuana — 126 West Butler Road
- Possession of drug paraphernalia — North Main Street/Owens Lane
- Criminal domestic violence/simple assault — 330 Miller Road, Apt. 103
- Criminal domestic violence — 299 Miller Road, Apt. 98
For more area crime reports, CLICK HERE.