Crime Blotter: Greenville County Sheriff's Office
Autobreakings dominate a list of crimes in Simpsonville, according to the latest Greenville County Sheriff's Office activity report.
As part of Patch's continuing effort to provide our readers with consistent coverage of crime in your area, we're happy to provide you with the Greenville County Sheriff's Office's daily activity report.
Only a handful of incidents were reported in the our area between Dec. 27 and Dec. 28.
Reported incidents include:
- Breach of peace, 214 Honey Horn Drive — Simpsonville
- Breach of peace, 553 N. Harrison Bridge Road — Simpsonville
- Assault and battery, Mauldin Road — Mauldin area
- Burglary, 16 Randolph St., Lot 1 — Mauldin area
- Autobreaking, 31 Sherman Lane — Mauldin area
- Petit larceny, 6013 Augusta Road — Mauldin area
- Burglary, 1 James Drive — Mauldin area
- Breach of peace, 404 Fairmont Drive — Mauldin area
To view the entire GCSO activity report, click on the attached PDF.